ORGANIC BURDOCK ROOT, GINGER TEA WITH LEMON | Integrator 5
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
YIELD: SERVES 2
Burdock root, a mild diuretic, has long been used as an herb to stimulate lymphatic draining. Burdock has strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties which help the liver and kidneys remove impurities from the blood.
- 2 Tbsp Burdock root (fresh; sliced) or 1 Tbsp loose Organic Burdock Root (dried)
- 3 Cups Filtered Water
- 4 Thin slices of Fresh Ginger Root
- 4 Slices of Organic Lemon
- Coarsely chop about 2 tablespoons of the root and place into a small stainless pot. Add 3 cups of filtered water. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the Ginger Root and simmer another 20 minutes.
- Add the Lemon slices and allow to steep for another 15 minutes.