ROASTED RADISH & RADISH GREENS W/ SHITAKE MUSHROOMS | Integrator 4
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: SERVES 4 - 6
Radish greens are often overlooked yet are packed with dense heart health and blood building nutrients. Radish bulbs are loaded with antioxidants that benefit the heart, blood and cardiovascular system and the compounds in shitakes are well known for heart health as well as lowering cancer risk.
- 2 Bunches of Organic Radishes with Greens (Trimmed and Washed)
- 8 -10 Organic Shitake Mushrooms (trimmed)
- 4 Tbsp (split) Walnut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
- 1 Lemon Fresh juiced (about 2 Tbsp)
- Preheat the Oven to 425 Degrees. Cut the Radishes in half and pat dry the trimmed radish greens
- In medium bowl, toss the radishes and mushrooms in walnut oil and the coconut aminos. Toss well to evenly coat. Transfer the mixture to an Oven Proof Skillet (like LeCreuset) and roast for 12-15 minutes until Crisp but tender.
- Return the skillet to stove top burner and add a little more walnut oil add the radish greens and cook until they are wilted 2-3 minutes. Top with lemon juice and more cracked pepper if you like.